[Building Sakai] sakai site archive and duplicate site

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 13:36:51 PST 2013

Hello All,

Is there anybody can tell me the difference between Site Archive and
duplicate site of SITE INFO? Pros and Cons of each tool?

We have many incidents last semester, which our faculties accidently
deleted their sites and/or deleted their data from Sakai tools. I would
like to recommend them to backup their sites, if their sites have important
files. It seems to me *duplicate site* looks simple for our users to copy
of their site, but I would like to know better before I jump into the
conclusion.

Sanghyun