[Building Sakai] Lessons Feature Request

Firdyiwek, Yitna (ybf2u) ybf2u at eservices.virginia.edu
Mon Jan 14 10:26:17 PST 2013

Lessons is indeed becoming a more and more powerful tool!  Thanks to all working on it.  I would like to request the following feature:   In the "Add Student Content" tool, it would be useful if students could set the visibility of their page(s) to "private", "instructor", "group", or "all".  Currently, the tool only allows "all" or "group".   While we are at it, it would also be helpful if this option could be set by the instructor when the tool is added, or ceded to the students to decide for themselves.

Yitna

Yitna Firdyiwek
Faculty Consultant in Instructional Technology
ITS, University of Virginia
Tel: 434.924.4055
ybf2u at virginia.edu<mailto:ybf2u at virginia.edu>
http://faculty.virginia.edu/firdyiwek