[Building Sakai] sakai site archive and duplicate site

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Tue Jan 15 06:30:15 PST 2013

Site Archive downloads an XML archive of the site, which can later be uploaded to re-create the site. It is _not_ a complete backup and not all tool data is archived.
Duplicating sites does _not_ create a copy of all tool data.

Neither is intended as a backup. I would recommend not allowing faculty to delete sites (site.del permission).

- Beth