[Building Sakai] Turnitin Quartz job won't unblock

Rob Egan rob.egan at marist.edu
Wed Feb 27 08:45:37 PST 2013

Sam Ottenhoff <ottenhoff <at> longsight.com> writes:

> I've talked to TII and they said it is an issue on their end. They are in the
process of QAing the fix before putting it into production. I was also told that
once the fix is in that the already submitted assignments will then have the
originality report sent on the following sync with TII.

> "Assign creation error: Create Assignment not successful. Message: The start
date for this assignment must occur on or after today.. Code: 2305"

> I can confirm this error just began to show up in the past week or so.  Using
an unversioned API that changes frequently is really frustrating.  Does anyone
know anything more about this change from TurnItIn?