[Building Sakai] Turnitin Quartz job won't unblock

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Wed Feb 27 08:37:11 PST 2013

It's  looking like we (IU) are deploying the change to production tomorrow.

My understanding is that there were some limitations when this was originally implemented and it wasn't possible to create an assignment and submit immediately.   So the code set the date behind a day and then in a second call, would go back to adjust the date.   We're speculating that TII tighten up handling of the dates but are still waiting to hear back.

Megan