[Building Sakai] Any Ubuntu packages, EC2 images or other easier ways to get a CLE install up and running on Linux?

William Karavites willkara at oit.rutgers.edu
Thu Feb 21 07:28:32 PST 2013

I'd be all for helping someone set-up a Ubuntu package. I was trying to make a script earlier that would download all the pre-reqs needed for Sakai(which isn't hard at all).

No matter what, there is probably a few minor tinkering that will be needed after.

-Will

William Karavites
Application Programmer
OIT/OIRT- Rutgers University