[Building Sakai] NeoChat for production use?

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 03:35:25 PST 2013

To actually answer your question though :)

We have been using it in production for around 2 years although our levels
of Sakai use are small. We had problems with Tomcat running out of
connections which resulted in me optimising the JS chat client so it pushes
and retrieves all its data in one HTTP request. Apart from that and a few
UI bugs, it's been great.

Cheers again,
Adrian.