[Building Sakai] NeoChat for production use?

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 03:31:23 PST 2013

Load testing hasn't demonstrated any performance problems, although the
process uncovered a few bugs, which have been fixed. I'd say that
confluence page probably needs qualifying.

Floating chat is a really nice feature, if I say so myself, and it seems a
shame to denigrate it without some proper data.

Cheers,
Adrian.