[Building Sakai] SocketException: Broken pipe exception

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 01:39:56 PST 2013

CHS = Content Hosting Service. CHS is the service behind the resources tool.

The only fix that occurred was a cleaner handling of the exception in the
logs. The underlying cause can't be fixed. Depending on the filesize and
the quality of the connection this may well occasionally happen and is just
"one of those things". It would, however be worrying if the client could
repeatedly get it to happen.

Adrian.