[Building Sakai] Modify sakai user entity (sakai.kernel-1.2.8)

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 15:16:31 PST 2013

I would definitely be using the user properties for this. You can do
whatever you want with them, its just another store for additional
arbitrary info about a user, above and beyond the base set of data in the
sakai_user table.

In trunk there is a feature for allowing these user properties to be added
in the admin Users tool. You can configure the set in sakai.properties:

cheers,
Steve