[Building Sakai] Workspace not found: getting Site Not found

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 15:46:12 PST 2013

I  add any new participant into the !template.course.sc site using Add
Participant feature from SITE INFO, but SAKAI_SITE_USER table won't be
updated, which means this table does not have the newly added participant.
When I compare this "!template.course.sc" with other course sites from
SAKAI_SITE table, IS_SPECIAL filed is different: "!template.course.sc" has
value 1, while the other course sites have 0.
What does this mean?
why SAKAI_SITE_USER table won't updated, although the newly added
participant" is automatically added into User Id tab when you go to Realms
< search "!template.course.sc" ?

1