[Building Sakai] Portfolio site

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 15:00:51 PST 2013

Hi Igor,

What are you using for your sakai.properties? You may have inadvertently
turned off the ability to create portfolio site types. The site.types
property lists the allowed site types and accepts a comma delimited list of
types

You might have:
site.types=project,course

where portfolio is missing. Try adding that property as:

site.types=project,course,portfolio

in a local.properties file so it is the last one to load and see if it
turns it back on. Otherwise, post your properties and your -D settings from
JAVA_OPTS.

cheers,
Steve