[Building Sakai] Moving YAFT and CLOG to github

Cris J Holdorph holdorph at unicon.net
Tue Aug 27 13:14:53 PDT 2013

I'd be curious to hear about OAE's experience using GitHub issue
tracker.  I've only tried it for one project and it was a painful
experience.  The benefit of the deeper integration, was not worth the
expense in effort and loss of (issue tracking) features for me to want
to repeat that again.

---- Cris J H