[Building Sakai] help

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 14:54:39 PDT 2013

Hi,

There are different properties for adobe connect and open meetings, even though its handled in the same tool. So are you trying to connect to adobe connect or open meetings?

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/ADBCNT/Home
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OPENMTG/Home

Cheers,
Steve