[Building Sakai] help

minh duc nguyen nmduc71 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 25 07:27:48 PDT 2013

Dear All,
I am trying to build your Sakai Connect Pro and Sakai  Openmeetings tools in my laptop, it success. I am using Windows 7  Professional OS.

I also added 03 lines to my sakai.properties file as instruction:

samoo.openmeetings.url=http://localhost:8080/
samoo.openmeetings.username=admin
samoo.openmeetings.password=admin

After click 'Sakai Connection Pro tool' or 'Sakai Openmeetings tool, it  has an error: 'Failed connection to the server or user login'. I think  'samoo.openmeetings.username=admin'  line is not correct.

I have pleasure in attaching the error screen for your examining.  Please do show me how to fix.

Thank you very much and best regards,
MD Nguyen