[Building Sakai] more mixed content fun

John Bush jbush at anisakai.com
Wed Aug 21 16:37:05 PDT 2013

The syllabus redirect option if you atttempt to load a http url from a
https hosted sakai instance does nothing.  If you then look at chrome
console you will see:

The page at about:blank displayed insecure content from http://www.google.com/.
about:blank:1
Refused to display 'https://www.google.com/' in a frame because it set
'X-Frame-Options' to 'SAMEORIGIN'.

Is there a jira for this already ? I can't find one.

Maybe related to https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-22418 ?

The web content tool handles this nicely, it detects this sort of
thing and then popups a new window, seems like we'd want to do
something similar here.
--
John Bush
602-490-0470

** This message is neither private nor confidential in fact the US
government is storing it in a warehouse located in Utah for future
data mining use cases should they arise. **