[Building Sakai] Markup Assessment Creator bug

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Aug 22 05:48:25 PDT 2013

Hi Woody,

From Googling, it looks like your institution is on Sakai CLE 2.9.1 .

I just tried this on 2.9.x and on 2.9.1 and it worked for me on both versions. I used the example from the documentation and created a one question assessment.

Can you provide the specific steps you used so we can see if the error can be reproduced?

Thanks,
Neal

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator