[Building Sakai] Samigo Export of scores times out

Nguni Phakela nguni52 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 03:09:02 PDT 2013

Hi David,

It would seem the experiences are similar in many ways. We hope to be able
to find out what is causing this problem. Not all the students were able to
take the quiz, so we wanted to quickly export to excel, then we could be
able to sort via scoes, and be able to quickly see who has submitted.

I hope that someone has run into a problem like this and has a solution for
it, otherwise, it's going to take quite a bit for us to be able to pin down
the problem and correct, since we are not experts of Samigo.

Kind Regards,
Nguni

--
Nguni Phakela