[Building Sakai] Hibernate DocType DTD files and slow Sakai startups

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Fri Aug 16 08:13:33 PDT 2013

I personally have not seen this problem, but I just recently updated all the files in trunk for the Hibernate upgrade. They were using the older sourceforge.net URLs and are now use hibernate.org. There are a ton of them and I don't think we want to change their format.

I did not think that these were retrieved externally. Can you confirm (maybe by hosts file entry or tcpdump) whether the connections are going out?

If they are, there may be a way to use something like URIResolver or EntityResolver.

Thanks,
-Noah