[Building Sakai] Trouble with lti-admin tool

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Mon Aug 12 16:07:09 PDT 2013

George -

It would help if I knew what you were trying to do and what version of LTI you were using.   The LTI Admin tool that came out with 2.9.0 and its integration with LessonBuilder was a little brittle.

LTI 2.1.0 was far superior and the LTI 2-1-x branch is really solid (Don't worry the 2-1-x is not LTI 2.1 - just Sakai's version of LTI 1.1.

/Chuck