[Building Sakai] Windows 7 64bit and Sakai 2.9.2 WebDav

Thomas Lampert Thomas.Lampert at mci.edu
Sat Aug 10 06:04:43 PDT 2013

We got exactly the same problem. Downloading works fine, uploading even the tiniest file gives the "too large" error.
So far, we havent found anything that could possibly help so we told our Win7-users to work with a Windows WebDAV-Client instead.

Greetings,
Thomas

MCI MANAGEMENT CENTER INNSBRUCK
DIE UNTERNEHMERISCHE HOCHSCHULE®

Thomas Lampert

Softwareentwickler
IT-Services & Learning Solutions

Universitätsstraße 15, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Tel: +43 512 2070-1412, Fax: -1499
mailto:thomas.lampert at mci.edu, www.mci.edu

WIR BEGLEITEN MOTIVIERTE MENSCHEN.

MCI Management Center Innsbruck - Internationale Hochschule GmbH
FN 153700f LG Innsbruck  |  UID ATU43480005

Connect with MCI:
https://www.facebook.com/ManagementCenterInnsbruck
https://twitter.com/MCI_Innsbruck
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=3872465