[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.9.2 and Kernel 1.3.2 problems during load testing

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Mon Aug 5 20:29:46 PDT 2013

Looking at your graph  I am wondering what you mean by "much higher"?   Am I reading the graph correctly that in week 30 you were seeing 20-100 site.upd events per day and in week 31 you are seeing about 200 per day?

While it is increased - the increase is exactly what I would expect given that now viewing an iframe will do a site.upd once in a while when the result of an xframe check is put into or updated in the cache.

Unless I am completely mis-reading the graph below - it is completely normal and expected for the new xframe check option.

If I change the implementaiton of the "Home" button I may be able to reduce some of these.   See the JIRA:

If I am mis-reading the graph below and somehow the vertical axis is in millions or something - that would be a problem.

/Chuck