[Building Sakai] Announcements tool query

Francois Campbell francois at opencollab.co.za
Tue Apr 30 07:07:32 PDT 2013

Hi Chris.

Thanks for your response. I have gone through the JIRAs appended and
ensured that the instructor role has the necessary permission in
!group.template.course
& !site.template.course. created a fresh course site and the required
sections, announcements are still not including the instructors.

Have I missed anything?