[Building Sakai] Announcements tool query

Francois Campbell francois at opencollab.co.za
Mon Apr 29 05:18:13 PDT 2013

Good day.

Question :
Is there a setting and configuration which we can set to ensure that site
instructors receive announcement emails when the selected groups only
option is used in the announcements section.

Environment:
Sakai 2.8.2
Course Site with sections, the sections have TAs and students, but no way
of assigning an instructor to a section.

In the announcements tool when creating a new announcement, the option to
 "Display this announcement *to selected groups* only." is selected and
 the desired sections are checked.

Email Notification select box is set to High - All participants.

When the announcement is added it sends emails only to the TAs and Students
in the section but not to the site instructors, We wish to send this email
to the instructors also.

--
*Francois Campbell*
 Java Developer