[Building Sakai] Announcement Delayed email notification problem

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 09:39:21 PDT 2013

It worked before we change our email server. Unfortunately, we cannot find
any other Sakai tool with delayed email notification function except
announcement.

I've already searched jira and googling in order to start to dig.

The only think I found is:

http://sakai-project-mail-list-archives.1343168.n2.nabble.com/Building-Sakai-How-to-make-roster-tool-available-only-to-maintainers-td4457527.html

Would you mind telling where I can start to dig....