[Building Sakai] Announcement Delayed email notification problem

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Thu Apr 25 09:12:34 PDT 2013

We've fixed lots of bugs as a community in the past 3 years since 2.7.0 was
released!  I'm confident an upgrade to the latest CLE version 2.9.1 (2.9.2
will be out soon) will solve many problems you report to the sakai-dev
list.  If you don't want to upgrade, you need to get comfortable with the
search functionality in Sakai's JIRA (https://jira.sakaiproject.org) or
with searching JIRA via Google:

  site:jira.sakaiproject.org announcements email notification

The Sakai JIRA has a Subversion tab that will show you all commits done to
resolve a specific bug.  The first commit is against Sakai trunk.
 Following commits are usually merges to the maintenance branch.