[Building Sakai] Roster tool permission

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 09:26:36 PDT 2013

Hello

We plan to use Sakai 2.8.x this summer. I am wondering whether any of you
can share your roster tool permission per each role with us.

We are currently having auditor, instructor, student, TA, access, maintain
role for ! site,template and !site.template.course; CIG Coordinator, CIG
Participant, evaluator and reviewer for !site.template.portfolio .

Our current settings for roster tool are defined at !site.template,
!site,template.course, and !site.template.portfolio.

Tool permission was specified long time ago and our roster tool has been
broken for a while.

Does roster tool work only for course sites?

We plan to upgrade our system this summer, so that we think this is a good
time to revisit our tool permission.
Please share your tool permission with us or at least educate us so that we
can have a correct roster tool permission.
Thank you.