[Building Sakai] Quartz Jobs that take parameters

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Tue Apr 23 13:07:42 PDT 2013

So, I've been tinkering with the new quartz jobs that can take parameters, and I might be having an issue with the message bundle part.
The job that I happened to pick to play with is defined in a different module (not the job scheduler).  Is it able to read in the bundle from some other place, or does it have to be in the scheduler itself?  My gut is telling me that it has to be available to the scheduler tool so this won't work for jobs defined in some other module.

Chris