[Building Sakai] Binary install of 2.9

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Tue Apr 9 05:38:32 PDT 2013

Thanks.

I think the “binary” is to drop-in with an existing tomcat, whereas the “demo” has its own embedded tomcat.

I was mislead by the confused documentation, and then also because it does seem to run fine with the older tomcat (with the exception of what I noted below)!

Upgrading Tomcat now. Thanks again.