[Building Sakai] webservices SOAP access.

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 13:29:35 PDT 2012

Hi Greg,

Not sure about the Python example, I'm more versed in the Perl one. If you are on a Mac I would try SoapClient, other OS's have other GUI clients that you can use for testing, without needing any scripting.

As for stats, correct, there are no web services that hook into SiteStats yet. Would be a useful addition though.

cheers,
Steve