[Building Sakai] LB and sakai 2.8.0

Hedrick Charles hedrick at rutgers.edu
Mon Sep 10 19:00:56 PDT 2012

As usual, make sure you use the most recent source from the 1.4.x branch. I just checked in the fix to comments mentioned in a message earlier. This included backing out of RSF 0.7.6. Without a fix to either RSF or the portal, Lessons can't use 0.7.6. Trying to use it broke Comments, either completely or in some cases. The workaround in the message isn't complete. You should use the latest code. I've tested it pretty carefully in both normal and PDA mode. (PDA mode is the problem.)