[Building Sakai] LB and sakai 2.8.0

Hedrick Charles hedrick at rutgers.edu
Mon Sep 10 18:56:45 PDT 2012

In the lessonbuilder 1.4.x branch, take a look at pom.xml.281. That's the file I use to build the binary distribution. The BLTI code can't work against the 2.8 version. You can build it against the 2.9 version of BLTI, as in that POM file, without actually installing it in your Sakai. At runtime Lessons will notice that BLTI is too low a version and not use it. If you need to use BLTI then you'll need to install it in Sakai. But it's non-trivial to install the latest BLTI in 2.8. There's a document somewhere. We did it. But it's not easy.