[Building Sakai] How to add users to project site group using sql insert queries

Jehan Badshah jehan.badshah at nu.edu.pk
Mon Sep 10 05:29:29 PDT 2012

Dear All

How to add users to project site group using sql insert queries,
currently I am adding users via webservice, but webservice taking about one
second for adding one user to a group, and I have more than 10,000 users,
adding them different groups taking too long.

Regards
Jehan Badshah | Sr. Software Engineer & Team Lead
Sakai Learning and Teaching Environment (SLATE)