[Building Sakai] LB and sakai 2.8.0

Gast, Cynthia (cmw6s) cmw6s at eservices.virginia.edu
Mon Sep 10 14:03:10 PDT 2012

Hello:

At UVa, we build all tools from source.  For our Sakai 2.8.1 upgrade, we have LB source from the 1.4.x branch as of Feb. 8, 2012.  There is a detailed README file to guide you in building the tool for 2.8 vs 2.9, and one thing I recall is a dependency on a specific version of basiclti, the basiclti 2.0-SNAPSHOT version (which is for 2.9.x).  Also, the main pom is set by default (I think) to build for 2.9, so you need to change that build profile, which is explained in the README also.

Regards,
Cynthia Gast
University of Virginia
cmw6s at virginia.edu