[Building Sakai] WEBDAV vs. IE downloads

Mathieu Plourde mathieu at udel.edu
Mon Sep 10 07:50:01 PDT 2012

As an aside, we abandoned the idea of supporting WebDAV natively in the
browser or OS at Delaware. We recommend using Cyberduck now.

http://www.udel.edu/sakai/help/content/current/sakai_resources/araf.html

Mathieu
==================================
Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Educational Technologist
IT Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu
Office: 302-831-4060
IT Support Center: http://www.udel.edu/help