[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.8.2 upgrade and Turnitin

Jaco Gillman jaco at opencollab.co.za
Wed Oct 31 04:19:33 PDT 2012

Hi All

We are busy with a Sakai upgrade from 2.8.0 to 2.8.2. We have a Turnitin
Content review installation as well. I found the following online for this
upgrade installation:

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/TII/Guide+to+installing+Turnitin+Content+Review+Service+0.7

Will the best solution for our upgrade to Sakai 2.8.2 still be to follow
the installation instructions? I had a look at the comments made by Brian,
Steve etc. at the bottom of the page, but would like to know if it really
is worth our while to install Longsight's solution of assignments or just
use assignments tool shipped with Sakai 2.8.2? Have anybody
had successful Turnitin installations for Sakai 2.8.2 using this document
as is?

Regards,

*Jaco Gillman***

Java Developer

opencollab

*Tel*: +27 21 970 4017  |  *Fax*:* *+27 21 914 3098**

*Email*: jaco at opencollab.co.za  |  *Skype*: gillmanjc

*Web*: www.opencollab.co.za