[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.8.2 upgrade and Turnitin

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Wed Oct 31 05:51:53 PDT 2012

This is the way to go (in my opinion) and in the opinion of Sakai
(explained below)

Recently Turnitin upgraded and this has caused Sakai's 2.8.x
Assignment integration to break.  This branch
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/msub/longsight.com/assignment/assignment-2.8.x_features_backport
takes the Turnitin upgrades that are in Sakai 2.9.x's Assignment and
back-ported them into Sakai 2.8.x Assignment branch.  The only
modification's from generic Assignment 2.8.x branch are all committed
in generic Assignment 2.9.x.  Here is the list:

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/msub/longsight.com/assignment/assignment-2.8.x_features_backport/CUSTOMIZATIONS.txt

So essentially you are running a 100% Sakai branch.

-Bryan