[Building Sakai] CKEditor behavior observations in Samigo

Mustansar Mehmood mustansar at rice.edu
Thu Oct 25 14:21:12 PDT 2012

I just had a little bit more clarification from a user that

1. Once you go to Rich Text, you can not go back to simple edit mode.
See attached image.
2. Automatic text save did not work when rich text editor is turned
on.  (Question:  how long does it take for the auto save to kick in?
immediately?  then it is definitely not working.)