[Building Sakai] Using sakai through webservices

Joshi Shriraj sjoshi at argusoft.com
Wed Oct 24 23:05:54 PDT 2012

Hi

I have Downloaded  http://source.sakaiproject.org/release/
and with the help of
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+CLE+2.8+Release+NotesBuild
and Deployed successfully.

I have also gone through licensing information on
http://www.sakaiproject.org/foundation-licenses

Here I am little more curious to know about sakai. the source I have
downloaded from http://source.sakaiproject.org/release/  has .jar files for
core modules. I have gone through documentation for api but I could not
find all information.

I want to contribute in sakai In terms of using sakai core modules through
Web services.
I have gone through existing web-services for user module.I have prepared a
concept proven application for calling them.

Here I want to know do we have web-services for all core modules ? IF we
have web-service for all core modules then from where can I get the detail
of them. and If we don't have then I think we can provide them, for that we
need to have detail
of core modules [code or detail in term of API]. Where can I find these
details?

Thanks & Regards,
Shriraj joshi