[Building Sakai] Using sakai through webservices

Mark J. Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 25 06:15:06 PDT 2012

 >  Here I want to know do we have web-services for all core modules ?

Not all core modules are accessible via web services.  You should also
know that two general web service mechanisms are supported. One is
SOAP/WSDL based, the other is AJAX/REST (Entity Broker).

 >  Where can I find these details?

For the SOAP services, see:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/WEBSVCS/Home

For the entity broker, see: