[Building Sakai] Is 2.9 officially released yet?

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Nov 14 07:05:59 PST 2012

Hi David (and all),

Yes, as Matt says I plan to send the official announcement out today. Can
you please point out where that documentation still points to 2.9?

We have updated the documentation at:

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+CLE+2.9+release+notes

and

http://source.sakaiproject.org/release

But somebody pointed out to me this morning that this is now outdated:
http://www.sakaiproject.org/node/2261 - clicking on CLE Release sends you
to - http://www.sakaiproject.org/cle-release

Is that the place you are seeing that is out of date?

Thanks,

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org