[Building Sakai] Is 2.9 officially released yet?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Nov 14 06:25:55 PST 2012

2.9.0 rolled out to QA servers last week. We were just doing
some verification and document updates the last few days based on some
missing information from the lists. An announcement should be coming really
soon.

I'd say the code is safe to checkout and won't change until 2.9.1. There
*was* a very small change made last night to the reference (library) that
made the new tutorial tool non-functional and caused some javascript errors
immediately. Reference was retagged because of this. because it was missing
a comma in a javascript file.. I rebuilt and deployed the artifacts to
correct this single error. So anyone that picked up the tag from
Friday->Last night (EST) would want to update this file.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/reference/branches/sakai-2.9.x/library/src/webapp/js/jquery/qtip/tutorial.js