[Building Sakai] WebDav Connection

Teresa Collins tcollins at uwindsor.ca
Mon Nov 12 12:24:51 PST 2012

Good Afternoon All!

[1] https://qa29.longsight.com/portal
I was going through the Test Script for Resources on [1] and could not get
WebDAV to work from my Windows 7 machine.
I was able to map the drive, but any attempt to drag a file resulted in
the following error message:
 Can't read from the source file or disk.
When I looked back at resources, there were 3 files listed - but, each one
was a 0 byte file.
See attached screen captures (dav_files.jpg & dav_error.jpg).
I tried installing AnyClient which failed due to problems with java.exe
(even after re-installing Java).
I tried installing NetDrive and that failed due to a blocked driver.
I then tried to connect using my Windows XP machine and WebDAV worked fine
from there Windows XP.
I was going to create a Jira ticket - but, I don't know if the problem is
with my Windows 7 machine or Sakai.

Thanks and Take Care,

Teresa Collins (Terry)
LMS Administrator (CLEW)