[Building Sakai] Trouble with trunk + Eclipse juno?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Nov 20 11:33:06 PST 2012

I've never tried the m2eclipse plugin, I just use File->Import->Existing
Projects Into Workspace.

I still do all the sakai:deploy on the command line, but eclipse imports
the projects and I can edit them all without a problem.

Have you tried to just import a single tool? Or do you try to import the
entire trunk?