[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.9.0 tag checkout - missing some projects?

Gast, Cynthia (cmw6s) cmw6s at eservices.virginia.edu
Mon Nov 12 14:48:00 PST 2012

Hello:
I have a question about the 2.9.0 source checkout.  Today I've done both a checkout and an 'svn export' of the new 2.9.0 tag, like this:

    svn export https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/tags/sakai-2.9.0/ ./2.9.0

I see some projects appear to be missing from this tags checkout/export, and they do not appear to be "indie" projects.  These are the projects that I expected to be in the core 2.9.0 checkout, but are not:

announcement
assignment
calendar
courier
mailarchive
portal
prescence
site
taggable
velocity

Is it intended that I should check these out separately now, or are they intended to be included in the 2.9.0 tags checkout -- or, perhaps are they now 'indie' tools?

Thanks for any clarification on this,
Cynthia Gast
UVa