[Building Sakai] Where/how to make changes to default realm options

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 12:24:53 PST 2012

Hi William

Have a look at the template realms in the Admin Workspace Realms tool.

Also don't confuse user types which are global, and user roles which are site based. For both of those they have different templates.

Also note that site templates are copied at site creation and subsequent updates require a backfill, but changes to the user template can be made restrospectively and they will still work.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone