[Building Sakai] Where/how to make changes to default realm options

William Karavites willkara at oit.rutgers.edu
Thu Nov 8 12:10:22 PST 2012

Where would I go in the database or sakai code to change the default options for a realm. More speicially, the realm options for a student (someone with a type of 'access') for assignment 2. I know that you can change the options for each site specifically, but I am wondering if there are default options for different roles and access types and where you change them.

For example, change the default option for someone with account type 'access' for the assignment 2 tool across all realms/sites.

Please let me know if you need me to elaborate on this issue.

Thank you,

William Karavites

William Karavites
Application Programmer