[Building Sakai] Setting difficulty levels (Difficult, Medium and Easy) to Questions in Samigo

gautham gorle rameswarg at gmail.com
Tue May 22 22:29:45 PDT 2012

Hi All,

We have the requirement in our project to set difficulty levels
(Difficult,Medium and Easy) to Questions in Samigo.

Our requirement is to have questions of difficulty levels (Difficult,Medium
and Easy) and user should get questions as per below case

(e.g., everyone receives a set of 20 medium-difficulty questions, then,
based on the score for those 20 questions, the high-scoring students might
branch to a more difficult set of questions, the medium-scoring students
might branch to another  set of medium questions, and the low-scoring
students might branch to an easier set of questions--or  have their test
terminate at that point)

Can anyone developed this type of requirement in Samigo in Sakai Community?

I found about the Question bank Tool in Sakai developed for "IDEAL project"
from the below link:

http://old.nabble.com/Adaptive-Online-Proficiency-Tests-td19629604.html

I am unable to find Source Code for Question bank Tool in Sakai.

Can anyone provide help on this.

Regards,
Gautham