[Building Sakai] How to retrieve MCQ test attempted questions and its answers using SQL query from database

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Tue May 22 01:25:25 PDT 2012

Hi Khan,

The student's answers are saved in sam_itemgrading_t. table You can join it
with SAM_PUBLISHEDANSWER_T to get the answer texts.

>From your email, sounds like you can see the submission from database?
Maybe we can quickly check if we can make this record show up in UI? For
this record, can you check what the value of "forGrade" column in
sam_assessmentgrading_t? Does this assessment allow multiple submissions?
Are there duplicate records for this student?

Thanks,
Karen