[Building Sakai] Learning Path

gautham gorle rameswarg at gmail.com
Mon May 21 23:08:34 PDT 2012

Hi All,

This is regarding Learning Path Tool.

We have build the below learning path tools successfully

\sakai-wicket-1.4
\loi-commons-base-2.5.0.1
\loi-learningpath-2.16.0
\loi-learningactivity-2.8.0

We got 2 tools (Learning Path, Study Activity) added in our Portal after
Tomcat restart

We are able to add Learning path for the Worksite and able to copy Learning
paths from other Worksites using Learning Path tool.

In Study Activity tool, on clicking “add learning resource” we are getting
blank page instead of file picker to add new resource as shown in attached
Screenshot.

We are not getting any Tomcat log errors

Best Regards,
Gautham

http://old.nabble.com/file/p33887133/LearningPath_LearningResource_Error1.doc
LearningPath_LearningResource_Error1.doc